It’s the weekend again! Time is flying by so fast I can barely keep up at the moment. There’s lots of lovely Christmas events starting to appear in Oxfordshire though which is very exciting. I love Christmas!
- Millets Farm Christmas Craft & Gift Fair. 9:30am-4pm. FREE entry.
- Stilt walking ‘pears & partridge’ tree performer in the Orchard Centre (Didcot) performing at 10am and 11:15am
- Didcot Gift and Craft Festival at Didcot Civic Hall 10:30am-4pm. 60 handmade craft and gift stalls. Refreshments available.
- ‘All About Brains’ kids workshops at Vale & Downland Museum 1:30pm and 2:45pm. Aimed at children age 4-10 years old. Space is limited so booking in advance is essential.
- Ballet dove performers in the Orchard Centre (Didcot). Performing throughout the day between 11am and 4pm.
- Craft Fair at Island Farm Donkey Sanctuary 11am-4pm. Great selection of stalls and refreshments. 50p entry per person.
For more ideas of places to visit have a look at our ‘Days Out’ review pages here: https://mumsfamilyfun.com/daysout/