I hope you have all settled back in to the school and work routine this week. Its been a bit of a struggle here and I have to say I can’t wait for the weekend. We are planning on visiting a National Trust site this weekend and having a good long walk in the fresh air. Then it will be chilling out and no doubt a bit of family time playing games. If you are looking to get out of the house check out whats on this weekend below.
- Deep Frozen weekend at The Story Museum, Oxford. Watch a sing-a-long screening of Disney’s Frozen, have your face painted and enjoy dressing up and winter crafts. 10am-5pm Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th January. Adults £7.50, Children £5
- Ashventures at the Ashmolean Museum in Oxford. 2-2:45pm and 3:15-4pm. This weeks theme: India Lord of the Dance. FREE
- Soldiers of Oxfordshire Museum kids club 1-3:30pm £7 per child age 6-9 years (no adults allowed!). This months theme is dungeons and dragons. (you can read our review of this fab little museum here Soldiers of Oxfordshire Museum)
- Willowbrook Leisure Centre (Didcot) family fun day 9am-5pm. Bubble football, archery, inflatables, taster sessions, etc. FREE.
- Inflatable play centre at Didcot Leisure Centre 1-4pm.
- Family friendly Sundays at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History 2-4pm. Trails, crafts and activity backpacks.
- Billy and The Minpins exhibition at the Roald Dahl Museum. 7th September 2017- 15th April 2018
- The BFG in Pictures. An exhibition of Quentin Blake’s illustrations at the River and Rowing Museum in Henley 19th October 2017-21st January 2018. Normal admission fees apply.
- Winter warmer gallery family trail at the Museum Of Oxford. Find out how people kept warm in the past. Pick up your trail sheet from the Town Hall Gift Shop. Running until 2nd February. FREE
- Vintage Star Wars toys and cinema posters exhibition at the Willis Museum and Sainsbury Gallery in Basingstoke. 13th January – 14th April 10am-4pm. FREE
- Childrens Tudor animal trail at The Vyne in Basingstoke. 21st November 2017- 3rd June 2018. Normal admission fees apply.