We’ve got a busy weekend ahead celebrating lots of family birthdays! If you are looking to get out and about though find out what’s on in Oxfordshire and beyond here:
Saturday 11th May
- Millets Farm Fun Family Dog Show 10am-5pm. Everyone welcome and spectators are free. Dog entry £4 per class with all monies raised going to the Guide Dog Association.
- Drawing Mania at the Vale & Downland Museum in Wantage 10:30-11:30am. Free drawing workshop for all ages using museum artifacts as inspiration. You can read our review of the museum here: https://mumsfamilyfun.com/daysout/south-east/vale-downland-museum/
- Reading Children’s Festival in Forbury Gardens. Children’s entertainment, workshops, stalls refreshments,funfair rides, balloon modelling, face painting, etc. Free entry 11am-4pm.
Sunday 12th May
- Coleshill WWII Operational Base open afternoon 2-5pm. Explore the replica base and learn how it was used in WWII. Admission fees apply for the mill which will also be open. You can read our review here: https://mumsfamilyfun.com/daysout/south-east/coleshill-wwii-operational-base/
- Wallingford Vehicle Rally and Parade. The parade of vehicles goes through the town centre and makes its way to the Kinecroft for a day of fun. Climbing wall, cars, food traders, stalls, etc. Donations welcome for charity
- Harwell Poppy Walk. Sponsored 5,10 or 15 mile walk for all ages and abilities. Dogs welcome. Goody bag and medal for everyone who registers (last registration 11am). Followed by bank, BBQ and family entertainment.
For more ideas on places to visit this weekend check out our full list of reviews here: https://mumsfamilyfun.com/daysout/